We flew with Aer Lingus from Dublin to Dubrovnik and stayed at Hotel Lapad, Dubrovnik. I highly recommend the trip.
- Old City - amazing, tons to see. City Walls are great, loads of great Churches
- Trip to Mostar and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Customer Service
- Hotel Lapad
- Hotel Kazbek where we ate a few times. Great food and excellent service
- Bus service between Lapad and old Town
- Weather in Ireland when we returned - wet, windy and miserable!
- Food in old City generally poor and over priced, food outside old City much better quality and value for money
- Dubrovnik Museum of Modern Art Giacometti exhibition consisted of two sculptures, very disappointing
- Old City packed when cruise ships regularly arrive
- Airport new and modern but too small with no newsagent etc.
Keen to come back and explore more of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina