Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Postponement of Save our Reservoirs Public Meeting

Save our Reservoirs Campaign Public Meeting scheduled to take place this evening was unfortunately cancelled due to ice at Bangor Sportsplex which can't be used due to Health & Safety issues.

New date and time to be advised with rescheduled meeting hopefully to take place in early January 2011.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. I was informed of the decision to disallow use of the Sportsplex late afternoon and endeavoured to contact as many people as possible.

If you want to keep up to date about the Save our Reservoirs campaign please join my email list by emailing mail@andrewmuir.net 

No comments: